Project/Program ManagerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 08/20/2018
Plans/manages technical programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals. Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program.
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service.
- Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
- Assess risk and identify issues.
- Monitor progress against schedule.
- Coordinate resources with other functions.
- Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Experience in network domain
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.