Renewal Account Manager - USPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 06/19/2020
Job Title:Renewal Account Manager - US
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
You will be the go-to person responsible for managing high value support and hardware renewals agreements across McAfee Commercial, Inc. customers. You will help increase high retention rates across Commercial renewals in addition to using the renewal event to increase the new business rate by cross sell and up sell McAfee technologies.
About the role: As Mcafee Renewal account manager you will understand our goals and GRM strategy of the McAfee sales organization.
- Putting the Customer at the core, you will advise McAfee’s Commercial, Inc. customers using phone, email or other media, on their upcoming renewals and advise on optimizing McAfee’s product portfolio in the customer environment.
- Work with departments such as new business sales, global support, LCS to ensure understanding and to improve customer success and adoption
- Make strategic outbound calls to current customers to guide adoption, value and client satisfaction with the ultimate goal of up-sell, cross-sell and subscription renewal.
- Support and guide customers through the sales process – both subscription renewal and up-sell within subscription period.
- Respond to inbound requests (emails and calls) from current customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach
- Grow customer engagement skills to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Establish a professional working and consultative relationship with the customer, by developing a core understanding of the individual needs of the customer within their unique market space in collaboration with the New Business account manager of the account
- Develop a network of power sponsors within each customer through education, coaching and support.
- Stay curious and current on product trainings and new offerings and latest value proposition
- Achieve and exceed sales targets on renewals, up-sells, and other related indicators
- You have at least two years post-graduate experience working within a Business Development role
- Working hours: NA shift
- You excel in a customer-facing role
- Good knowledge of the IT sector
- Inside Sales experience is a nice to have
- Good knowledge of principles and methods for showcasing and selling products and solutions
- A technology background would be desirable, however, not essential as full industry and solution training will be provided
- A passion for finding new ways to keep our customers safe in the digital world
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.