Salesforce DeveloperPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 11/29/2018
- Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience and overall experience of 6-7 years
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is desired
- Should have thorough understanding of configuration options.
- Understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery principles and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles
- Excellent Communication with Customer.
- Should have 401/501 Certifications
Desired Skills and Competencies:
Responsibilities you will have:
- Configuring OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
- Coding in APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, formulae and complimentary scripting tools
- Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
- SDLC deployment management
- Code version control
- CPQ Hands on Experience
- CLM Hands on Experience
- Owner at least one these certifications: Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- SOA and batch integration experience
- Agile/SCRUM certification
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.