QA Automation - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 21-Jun-2022
Role Overview:McAfee is seeking a Malware Researcher to work on our cloud-based security solution. In this position, you will work with experienced security researchers and data scientists to perform malware reverse engineering and behavioral analysis to design and develop heuristics to address the problems in today’s security landscape. You will also work on customer escalations and model operations to ensure minimal business impact to customers.
This is a remote position in INDIA. We will only consider candidates currently in INDIA and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Works with the product development teams throughout the product life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Responsible for automating functional and non-functional tests to reduce the test duration
- Build and Maintenance of automation code and framework
- Perform code reviews and white box testing to uncover defects early in the product life cycle.
- Integrate to CI/CD pipeline for agile development
- Full participation in the assigned Agile team (e.g., standups, planning, peer reviews, etc.)
- Proactively identify and communicate roadblocks.
- Collaborate within and outside assigned Agile team.
- Continuously seek opportunities to learn new technologies and tools.
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information or Computer science with 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience
- Must have work experience with programming language (python scripting is a plus)
- Must have knowledge of an object-oriented programming language like C++, Java and understand data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Experience or Knowledge of building an automation framework is a plus
- Must have knowledge of software quality principles.
- Must be good at problem-solving and resolving technical issues and assess the quality of the software quality.
- Must have excellent communication skills
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.