Senior Data AnalystPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 12/19/2020
Job Title:Senior Data Analyst
Role Overview:As a member of the Business Intelligence team, reporting into Senior Manager of Business Intelligence, the focus of this opportunity is to engage with the product, marketing, sales and finance teams inside our organization and build metrics and dashboards which will allow our teams to guide with informed data. You will discover and build data insights, publish read outs to the leadership. You will groom and lead other data analysts in the team.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will need to discover data insights and present it to the product, Leadership and our teams.
- You will understand the underlying data of our Consumer segment and work with product, business analysts and teams to arrive at the reporting dashboards and Goals.
- You will build key metrics from data on the cloud or working with tools such as Tableau and Microstrategy
- You will lead and groom other data analysts in the team. You build vision around best methodologies, tools and best practices.
- You will need to monitor key metrics, publish out newsletters, ELT Read outs with data insights
- You will need to be proficient in SQL to mine the data to build the necessary required metrics, dashboards.. You may need to combine and prepare the data to suit the visuals.
- You will need to gather the requirements from the team members, translate them into technical requirements, understand the underlying data and build upon aggregates. Further, build powerful visuals which tell the business story.
- You have experience working as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst proficient in telling business stories with data.
- You background includes 7+ years of experience as a Data Analyst and demonstrate experience which includes important and important responsibilities as a data insights professional
- You should very proficient in SQL.
- Your programming experience includes expertise in visualization tools like Tableau or MicroStrategy
- You may need to use data science algorithms or statistical models
- You are ready to work with global teams.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.