Senior DevOps EngineerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 02/09/2021
Job Title:Senior DevOps Engineer
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- In partnership with Senior Engineers and Leaders, drive the design, implementation of our public Cloud automation platform including CI/CD, repositories, environment provisioning build-up, tear-down
- Design and manage CI/CD platform stability and scalability on tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Harness, Artifactory, Cloudbees, and other services that allow for multiple releases/day, roll-forward/back, and developer visibility
- Support our development teams across multiple properties in an agile delivery environment
- Implementation of Infrastructure as Code for provisioning using tools such as Terraform and Gruntwork.io
- CD Platform selection and integration with Agile software delivery model and tooling.
- Code pipeline Observability, reporting, and metrics.
- Help to define and drive development teams to quicker feature delivery
- Recommend improvements and augmentation to existing SDLC model in partnership with other Development team leads
- Automate and build integrations, bots, and APIs for managing the lifecycle of our systems, applications and data
- 10+ years managing and monitoring Linux systems and/or Windows servers
- Previous experience as part of a DevOps Tools or CI/CD Team supporting Cloud applications, preferably for large-scale consumer cloud products
- 5+ years managing CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Gitlab, in multiple product and service environment.
- 5+ years leading the design and implementation of Cloud systems in AWS using tools like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins or Ansible.
- 5+ years experience working with programming languages such as .Net, Java Python, and Go
- 2+ years building and integrating APIs and webhooks between applications and services in a DevOps Toolchain
- Previous experience handling multiple concurrent projects while partnering with senior engineers across DevOps, SRE, and Software Development teams
- A deep understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures, experience in operating high performance, highly scalable, self-healing and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd party vendors and consultants
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.