Senior Front End Web Developer - CMSPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 10/04/2021
About the role:
- Collaborate with Marketing on localizing the landing page experience for each culture
- Work in partnership with User Experience, Product Management, and Marketing on A/B testing
- Responsible for the quality of front-end deliverables across a variety of projects and willing to play a dev lead role.
- Take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions
- Lead front-end code reviews to ensure the team adheres to the best practices
- Partner with Engineering on new frameworks, feature sets, and functionality
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Work in an onshore/offshore model.
- Complete test and QA checks ensuring content, analytics and code are "spot on"
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Lead and coach team members toward thought leadership and project excellence
- Being proactive and willingness to learn, develop and adapt
- Experience authoring in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to build next-generation web pages is a must.
- Experience with web applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience and working knowledge of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target or any other A/B Test tools.
- Understand digital data layer and concepts of dynamic web pages
- Direct experience using a Tag management solution like Tealium, Adobe Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager
- Experience in a consumer e-commerce environment, and are familiarity with Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention as a framework
- Experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experienced working with localized sites, translated content, and multiple currencies
- Understand the customer journey through the website
- You excel working with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to achieve great web experiences
- Experience with Agile scrum methodologies and JIRA preferred
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.