Senior Product Manager- RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 05-May-2022
Role Overview:We're looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our eCommerce product team. You will help build and scale delightful customer experiences with an omni-channel strategy mindset and holistic vision. You will be responsible for owning the product and leading a cross-functional team to take ideas and iteratively, bring them to life. We’d like you to have a customer-first mindset and demonstrate experience in delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About The Role
- Guide and lead a team of designers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, and other stakeholders to implement high-quality solutions
- Drive product definition, strategy, and long-term vision and importantly, you have autonomy to go after the biggest opportunities.
- Own the product end-to-end, identifying improvements in performance across the funnel. A key part of this job will be working with your team to deliver a clear and focused prioritization.
- Define objectives, metrics, and key results to help guide, prioritize, and measure the success of initiatives.
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- 6+ years in product management with an understanding of agile development methods
- 2+ years of experience working in the eCommerce or B2C environment
- You have proven skills leading products from strategy to execution
- You are passionate about building user-centric, customer-focused experiences that unify platforms and products
- General Manager mentality - interest in the intersection of technology, operations, and business.
- You understand architectural and technical requirements for building scalable products
- Ability to inspire and lead large teams of designers, engineers, and collaborators.
- You set clear objectives and KPIs to measure success
- Proficiency in key web analytics tools (e.g. Heap, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), web testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
- You have interpersonal skills and the ability to independently capture, distill, and communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely to leadership
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.