Senior QA ArchitectPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 11/07/2019
Job Title:Senior QA Architect
As a Senior QA Architect role, The person will be an integral part of Data & Insights Group. To be successful in this role you should have exceptional Technical and communication skills with multiple years of relevant experience in Cloud Technologies like AWS , Azure or Google cloud . The role includes responsibility for making high level design choices for the Automation Framework to test Data Pipeline, Data Quality and Data Lake.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- Design and Build scaling test automation frameworks
- Build automated test coverage for critical functional areas under test
- Work with other teams on standards and best practices
- Collaborate with SDEs to improve technical design for testing functionality at scale
- Coordinate end to end test coverage with different delivery teams
- Provide functional testing support for Sprint teams as needed
- Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software, and log/track defects
About you :
- 15+ years’ experience as a SDET or similar role
- Experience developing automation in an OO language using Python, Scala or similar
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Big Data & AWS technologies like EMR, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis. S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, API gateway , Microservices
- Experienced in Spark
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experienced in defining End to End Test Strategy
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience with Continuous Integration
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.