Senior Software Development Engineer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 10-May-2022
Role Overview:McAfee is looking for a software development Engineer with passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions. The candidate will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of various projects executed by the Development team.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time
About the Role:
- Develop, test and deploy applications (REST)
- Knowledge on Cloud technologies (AWS preferable)
- Experience in building cloud native applications and CI/CD pipeline
- Manage code documentation and version control
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work closely with the team to provide optimal solutions
- Develop and deliver high performance applications
- Good time-management skills.
- Learn and work on new technologies
- Exposure to developing web-based applications with 4 to 8 years of experience
- Experience in .Net, NET Core 3.1 and above, C#, ASP.Net, NodeJs
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and micro service-oriented architectures
- Good experience working with Relational/ NoSQL databases (preferably Postgresql/ Cassandra or DynamoDB)
- Experienced in developing, deploying and debugging applications in Cloud(AWS preferred)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Good Knowledge on CI/CD
- Take ownership of their work and is a true team-player. someone that looks for opportunities to collaborate.
- Develop applications with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Show enthusiasm in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.