Servicedesk Engineer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 10-Jan-2022
Role Overview:This is a fantastic opportunity to join McAfee and influence the shape and future of IT Service Desk from day one. McAfee will be insourcing IT Service Desk, recruiting an entire team to support 3,000 users globally.
About the Role:
The IT Service Desk Technicians role is to provide support to all members of staff. The successful candidate will communicate with users across all offices, over the phone, via email and instant messaging platforms.
- Responsible for the distribution, installation, operations, and troubleshooting of site distributed computing environment.
- Participate in hardware/software projects and deployment plans.
- Analyze work group systems and recommend solutions.
- Execute production processes.
- Perform/manage changes to servers/environment.
- Manage virus protection procedures on server.
- Drive day to day business needs by managing processes and/or workflow.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- You should have upto 3 years experience in Windows 10, OSX, Mobile Devices (Android, iOS)
- Experience in a helpdesk ticketing environment
- You should have experience in Microsoft Office
- Exposure to ITIL Policies and Procedures, specifically Incident, Request, Knowledge and Problem Management.
- Office 365 Administration
- Office 365 Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent customer service experience
- Enthusiastic and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Administering Security Products Solutions for Clients
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.