HR Intranet AdministratorPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 02/04/2019
HR Intranet Administrator
We are seeking a site administrator for our HR intranet. This position requires strong working knowledge of modern SharePoint with the ability to manage multiple collections. You will be responsible for the governance of the HR intranet, working within the HR Communications team. In this role you will ensure the intranet requirements of users and content contributors are identified, prioritized, delivered and continually evaluated to ensure we’re delivering the best possible experience for our employees globally.
The ideal candidate will have experience with SharePoint solutions and the ability to work with SharePoint and HR team members to drive solutions and support employee needs.
- Take an active role in maintaining site contents including managed metadata, content types and other key elements
- Identify opportunities for enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing solutions
- Help develop methodologies, libraries and tools to improve the employee experience
- Serve as expert for how to leverage O365 for HR team
- Maintain HR site collections and actively enforce site standards for HR intranet site editors
- Lead HR’s Taskforce Group, the governance body set up to audit and maintain the integrity of the HR intranet. Responsibilities include running monthly meetings, assigning and reviewing audit tasks and ensuring taskforce members address content gaps
- Partners with HR Services to funnel key themes and questions raised through HR support tickets to ensure site content pages are created or updated to meet employee needs
- Partner with HR Communications team to ensure an overarching positive user experience and standardization of site content
- Coordinate HR user training and serve as support for HR team on how to use SharePoint and Office 365
- Work closely with IT department for technical support as needed
- Create reporting framework for HR intranet that measures key performance metrics around reach and engagement.
- Develop and manage all HR Communications reporting dashboards through Power BI. Reports include HR intranet, email communications, social media, careers site and more.
- Prepare and update documentation as appropriate
- Experience with modern SharePoint
- Familiarity with SharePoint content types, columns, managed metadata, and pages
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 platform, including Power BI
- Understanding of UX design a plus
- Experience with HTML is highly advantageous
- Experience with CSS and XML is a plus
- Willingness and dedication to learn
- Detail orientated
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.