Software Dev Engineer in TestPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 12/23/2019
Job Title:Software Dev Engineer in Test
Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.). Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role :
- Software engineer in Testing (SDET), who has fair working knowledge of windows OS internals, Python or any other scripting languages.
- Working in SDK whitepox testing would be an added advantage. Knowledge and work experience in programming languages like python or C/C++.
- Should have working knowledge of test management tools like QC/QAC/Bugzilla.
- Good at problem solving, scripting.
- Need to have an ability to resolve technical issues and assess the quality of software product.
About you :
- Should be passionate and inquisitive to learn new technologies and tools.
- Working or Operational Knowledge of datacenter and VM management will be an added advantage.
- Create detailed and comprehensive test cases and perform thorough Functional, regression testing and Non-Functional (Performance, Soak) Testing.
- Works with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Should be a good Team Player and follows effective software practices to ensure project work / products comply with applicable standards requirements
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.