Software Developer in Test (SDET) - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 05-Aug-2022
Role Overview:As a member of the Research QA team and reporting to the Office of CTO, the focus of this opportunity is to ensure the customers are provided with strongest security solutions by being responsible for the quality of the content shipped over 100M+ nodes.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- Perform thorough research on the functional change that has been implemented
- Partner with technical teams and developers on proposed solutions and delivery of requirements from conception to release.
- Perform and coordinate user acceptance testing, functional testing for all releases.
- Collaborate with Program Management to report on status of projects and address any risks that arise in delivery.
- Communicates progress and achievement of project goals to team.
- Integrates plans and oversees the implementation of objectives of multiple or critical teams of the subdivision.
- You have cloud technology basic working experience like AWS, GCP.
- Your background includes 2+ years of QA experience in manual testing, automation.
- You have experience in working with scripting languages such as Python and relational Database like SQL., preferably in an Agile environment.
- Your experience includes test automation scripts preparation and execution within the framework.
- Your platform expertise preferably includes any of the virtualized environments like VMWare ESX servers, Venter and so on.
- You will be responsible for working on both Windows and Non-windows platforms.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.