Software Developer in TestPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 03/08/2019
This position is for Platform Engineering Team in Corporate Platform Engineering group. This role is for a team that is working on creating cloud-based security solutions. The role involves ensuring quality, reliability and performance of our cloud-based solutions. Hired candidates shall develop, execute and maintain test frameworks to achieve expected quality standards.
- Contribute in all phases of development life cycle.
- Design, develop and maintain the automation framework and scripts for regression
- Improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies to shorten the test cycle through automation maintain a high quality.
- Review code to understand the feature developed and find defects early
- Contribute to building a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities
- Develop, document and maintain comprehensive test cases and other test artifacts like test data, harness scripts and test scripts.
- Learn and understand AWS cloud technologies quickly and validate features and develop automation around it.
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate/MCA from a reputed institute
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in testing / development
- 2+ years of experience in working with an object-oriented programming language- Nodejs/Python
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Experience building highly automated environments
- Experience in both White Box and Black Box testing techniques
- Ability to test multi-tier, web-based applications and hands-on with web-based application development
- Experience in working on Linux systems
- Good communication skills- written and verbal
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Amazon AWS or similar cloud providers
- Experience in working or testing with distributed and big data solutions using technologies such as Aeropsike, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, etc..
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.