Software Development Engineer(Android)Primary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 04/15/2021
Job Title:Software Development Engineer(Android)
Role Overview:You will be an important technical contributor to the McAfee Consumer Mobile and ISP Engineering. This contributor will work on many projects drawing on their broad experience with diverse technologies and software development best practices. You will quickly master new technologies, designing features for McAfee consumer mobile products. As an Android Developer, you will lead the development of applications that handle all types of transactions. . You will demonstrate mastery in innovation and security.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Integrate and help architect solution components.
- You will work with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
- You will work with the other team or 3rd party vendors to integrate functional component
- Understand user requirements; develop applications and APIs for devices that meet real-world
- Solve and explain complex problems with application development, and user experiences.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager.
- 5+ years of experience in Android application development using Java, Kotlin
- You have knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- You have experience writing Unit Test cases and Code Coverage
- You have experience with mobile analytics
- You have experience with static analysis tools like Coverity.
- You have experience expertise in Android Studio, source control tools such as GIT & SVN
- Experience in Gradle or Maven
- Knowledge of Jira.
- You have experience with Linux OS.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Development process.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.