Software Development Engineer- C++Primary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 05/08/2020
Job Title:Software Development Engineer- C++
McAfee is hiring for the software Development Engineer who has experience in assurance of product quality through excellent coding techniques, code inspections, peer reviews, unit testing and other forms of engineering excellence.
About the role :
You are a developer with the primary responsibility of assurance of product quality through excellent coding techniques, code inspections, peer reviews, unit testing and other forms of engineering excellence. It is a unique role that calls for a passion for quality and technology, while providing an immense opportunity to design and develop excellent security products. Develop software as the primary job department; Develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. You will report to the technical manager.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Good knowledge on C++ and Windows internals.
- Have programming, debugging experience.
- Knowledge of debugging using tools like windbg.
- Expertise in C++, C, Windows Kernel Programming, Multithreading, IPC, and System Programming and understanding of basic CS concepts is must.
- Write Unit Tests and has Knowledge of Windows internals.
- Expertise in computer software fundamentals - algorithms, data structures Worked tightly with QA team to ensure the high-quality outcomes for your product.
- Analyze complex real-world data usage scenarios, research and apply the best solution possible
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.