Software Development Engineer in Test- RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 15-Sep-2022
Role Overview:McAfee is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to work on windows-based security solution. In this position, you will work with experienced developers and security researchers to understand, validate, design automation, and deliver the engineering solutions to address the problems in today’s security landscape.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
.About the Role:
- Works with the product development teams throughout the product life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Responsible for automating functional and non-functional tests to reduce the test duration
- Build and Maintenance of automation code and framework
- Perform code reviews and white box testing to uncover defects early in the product life cycle.
- Full participation in the assigned Agile team (e.g., standups, planning, peer reviews, etc.)
- Must have work experience with Python scripting language
- Must have knowledge of an object-oriented programming language like C++ and understand data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Must have experience / knowledge of Windows OS internals.
- Must have working knowledge to perform through functional, regression. Non-functional testing like performance, soak is a big plus.
- Experience in Data center and VM management will be added advantage.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.