Software Development Engineer in TestPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 04/05/2019
- Design and development of automation framework on embedded platforms using Core Java, Python on Linux.
- Creating detailed mind maps (or test plans) of product features
- Participate in Exploratory testing of features
- Participation in an Agile Development in SCRUM method.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min. 3-7 years of software development or testing experience
- Min. 2+ years of experience testing embedded platforms involving routers, gateways or other networking enabled devices.
- Strong knowledge in scripting languages preferably Python.
- Good in design patterns and experience in any test automation framework.
- Knowledge of L2/L3, IP addressing, firewalls, routing, iptables, DHCP, DNS, IPv6 concepts.
- Expertise with packet capture and analysis with tools such as Wireshark and TCPDump.
- Working knowledge with REST APIs, verifying HTTP responses, methods and headers.
- Working experience on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Working experience on IaaS platforms like AWS, RackSpace
- Experience with Agile Methodologies preferred.
- Sound expertise in Linux. Scripting, Debugging & Troubleshooting.
- Experience with packet sniffing tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump
- Excellent knowledge in OOAD, Component Oriented Software Design, OO & design patterns.
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.