Software Development Engineer in TestPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 04/04/2021
Job Title:Software Development Engineer in Test
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Design quality, maintenance, and production support of security products.
- Ensuring components and systems are: secure, reliable, fault-tolerant, scalable, accurate and efficient
- Perform data analysis and provide extracts on complex data sets
- Design and Build scaling test automation frameworks
- Build automated test coverage for critical functional areas under test
- Work with other teams on standards and best practices
- Collaborate with SDEs to improve technical design for testing functionality at scale
- Coordinate end to end test coverage with different delivery teams
- Provide functional testing support for Sprint teams as needed
- Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software, and log/track defects
- 9+ years of professional software development experience in test
- Experience Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Should be good in Multithreading, data structures and OOPS concepts.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Grafana, JMeter
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash & Shell, etc.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in defining End to End Test Strategy
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.