Software Development Engineer in TestPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 04/05/2021
Job Title:Software Development Engineer in Test
Role Overview:Role Overview:
We are looking for new team members who are passionate about software testing and building automation, have a interest in cybersecurity and data protection, and want to join our collaborative team as a Software QA Automation Engineer to help guide the high-quality of our Enterprise products.
You will design test automation solutions involving backend, API performance and load testing. You will create extension of test automation architecture, frameworks, coding standards, and Automation Testing Strategies for our Consumer products and solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role
- You will write Test Automation code to efficiently validate and measure efficacy of our security products
- You will Own the design, development of test methodology to ensure the coverage for the exploits
- You will develop quality plans to ensure our product is adequately tested
- You will perform manual validation of the product as required
- You will use Python and other languages (as appropriate) when you are coding test cases, along with technologies such as Cloud, Networking and security concepts.
- You will establish detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation
- 4+ Years of Experience in Testing/SDET role
- More than 3 years of strong automation experience using Python small increments.
- Good understanding of Yarara or any other BDD framework, PowerShell and batch scripting.
- Understanding about working with Virtual Machine
- Good understanding of Jmeter, understanding of TeamCity or any other CI/CD tool.
- Expertise in designing the test infrastructure necessary for efficacy measurements
- Familiarity with Git, Jira and Jenkins
- Experience of TestComplete, Selenium, PyWinAuto or similar Test Automation frameworks
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.