Software Development Engineer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 06-May-2022
Role Overview:This position is for a development engineer for the McAfee eCommerce Development team. The candidate will be responsible for design development and maintenance of various projects executed by the Development team.
Candidate should be able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment delivering solutions to support multiple projects in their development needs.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- Candidate should have good design skills and have good skills in the Web development technologies
- Should have good knowledge of AWS services.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming principles and thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
- Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills.
- Should be able to review PRDs, analyze and implement solutions.
- Analyze all the solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain high performance solutions and implement.
- Participate in code reviews and provide and accept reviews.
- Gain familiarity with managing product releases.
- The candidate is expected to collaborate closely with program management, and other development teams.
- Interact with Peer teams in other GEOs and other teams present locally.
- Exposure to developing Web based applications with 4 to 8 years of experience
- Expertise in .Net Core, C#, SQL Server
- Development experience in WebAPI, Microservices
- 1+ year of exposure in AWS services like Kubernetes, Lambda, DynamoDB
- Exposure to tools like Github, Postman for automation
- Must have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Able to adopt to coding best practices and standards
- Able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
#LI - Remote
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.