Software Development Engineer- RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 27-May-2022
Role Overview:Experience as a software development Engineer with hands on experience in designing, architecting solutions and building infrastructure for data storage, transformation and maintaining data generation. Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
This is a remote position in INDIA. We will only consider candidates currently in INDIA and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Deliver best-in-class machine-learning automationto deliver security protection in a variety of attack domains.
- Designing, creating, and implementing solutions using the latest technology stacks.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Problem solving with other team members in the project.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed.
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Work as a team player and assist developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Spark, Kubernetes, Containerization (Docker).
- Familiarity with Machine Learning based algorithms and life cycle.
- Significant coding skills in Python, with other languages being a major plus.
- General knowledge on data engineering (Data Analytics), machine learning platforms, and cloud data stores and data-processing.
- Must have worked in a cloud-based ecosystem like AWS (EKS, Route53, ELB / ALB, Cloud Watch, S3, ES-Kibana), or GCP / Azure.
- Databases: RDS
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Expert hands-on experience and knowledge of current cloud frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.