Software Development Engineer- RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 02-Aug-2022
Role Overview:Seeking a fantastic Software Development Engineer with 4-6 years of hands-on experience in software design, creating technical specifications, and implementation, who wants to make a difference in protecting customers from malware attacks through defensive automated machine-learning and artificial intelligence deployment methods
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time
About the role:
- Deliver best-in-class machine-learning automationto deliver security protection in a variety of attack domain.
- Designing, creating, and implementing solutions using the latest technology stacks.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience in Spark, Kubernetes, Containerization (Docker).
- Significant coding skills in Python, with other languages being a major plus.
- General knowledge on data engineering (Data Analytics), machine learning platforms, and cloud data stores and data-processing.
- Must have worked in a cloud-based ecosystem like AWS (EKS, Route53, ELB / ALB, Cloud Watch, S3, ES-Kibana), or GCP / Azure.
- Expert hands-on experience and knowledge of current cloud frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
- Experience on CI-CD: Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.