Software Development EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 11/28/2018
Develops software as the primary job function;
1. Implement code per the design and solution specifications on Mobile Technologies.
2. Deliver on time with quality in a date driven and highly competitive environment.
3. Provide timely, clear and accurate responses to management on status and technical questions.
4. Develop and debug complex problems on Android platform.
5. Participate and conduct ongoing peer code reviews.
6. Comply with coding standards and best engineering practices.
At least 4 years' experience in large designs and coordinating software engineering project teams
At least 2 years of Android programming experience
Solid understanding of Android Application Development process.
Design and develop client/UI applications for the various mobile operating systems
Strong background in full lifecycle of mobile app projects - architecture, development, testing, deployment and configuration of Android mobile apps.
Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
Must be a strong team player.
Experience in mobile platform/product evaluation/assessment projects to identify, compare and contrast feature functionality
Ability to quickly learn new technologies and respond to changing requirements and environment.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.