Software Development EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 12/12/2018
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering 4 to 6 years of professional development experience writing Adobe AEM web applications software
- Expertise in Adobe AEM Web Content Management System with e-commerce integration knowledge.
- Design and Development of enterprise systems using Java/J2EE & related technologies
- Creating Custom AEM Workflow process, Knowledge in using JCR, Sling Query and integration with restful web services.
- Web application development, Web Service, WCF and Component development experience is required.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of debugging in AEM environment for production escalations.
- Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Adobe AEM Developer certification.
- Good experience in designing, developing and maintaining enterprise class web based applications
- Candidate must have independently designed and implemented solutions or modules in a project.
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player.
- Candidate must be able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
- Experience in software source control systems such as ACCUREV is preferred.
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.