Software Development EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 03/26/2019
Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- At least 6-10 years of experience in product development
- A proven track record of developing/shipping high quality, scalable software in Windows platforms
- Very Strong Knowledge on InstallShield installer
- A proven track record of developing/shipping high quality, scalable software by using InstallShield installer which handles fresh install/upgrade/downgrade etc in Windows platforms
- Should have programming, strongdebugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills. Proven knowledge of debugging using tools like windbg.
- Expertise in C++, C, Multithreading, IPC, System Programming, as well as solid understanding of basic CS concepts is must.
- Should be able to write Unit Tests.
- Good Knowledge of Windows internals.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.