Software Development EngineerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 09/17/2021
Job Title:Software Development Engineer
Role Overview:McAfee enterprise is hiring for sotware Developer for Cloud Security SaaS product.
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role
- You will develop and deploy new features, enhancements and API's
- You will work on the Bug fixing of existing code.
- Develop scalable solutions
- Write clear, concise, structured and well documented code
- Work on rapid prototyping/POC
- 4-6 years’ experience in Software field
- Experience in Java, XML, JSON is a must
- You have good experience in working developing Microservices
- You have experience working with databases (MySQL/ MariaDB/ Mongo dB) and Elasticsearch .
- You have hands on experience in Restful APIs.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.