Software Development EngineerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 10/10/2021
Role Overview:McAfee Enterprise is hiring Software Development Engineer who has excellent command over Core Java, Java Microservices, Multi-threaded programming. He\She should have Strong experience in understanding the feature and implementation, solve complex technical challenges and have a positive impact on driving the XDR Engineering efforts. .
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
About the role:
- You will create designs and oversees solutions understanding the business requirements and map them to technical design, code, and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
- You will with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on schedule that solve our customers' problems.
- You will ensure that the deliverables produced are of high quality with minimal issues.
- You will work to fix security issues in the application, and able to run tools on the application, which identify potential security threats if required.
- You will Collaborates with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs.
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team.
About you :
- 8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Spring security, Spring Framework, Rest API
- Experience in Hibernate and Micro services
- Hands-on experience with big data technology (Elastic Search , Kafka , Spark Framework etc )
- Experience in Web Services development using REST/SOAP and JSON/XML and integration.
- Deep understanding of complex systems and database-oriented SQL, DB2
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns, OOPs concepts, Java and JEE technologies
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Experiences around resolving critical (performance/reliability) problems of a product.
- Hands on experience in end-to-end (inception to implementation) solution on large scale enterprise.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies such as Agile.
- Experience in Build tools GitHub, code reviews and PRs.
- Experience in Cloud technologies like, AWS, Azure.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.