Software Development EngineerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Additional Location(s) India, Mumbai; India, Kolkata; India, Chennai; India, Mumbai; India, Bangalore; Remote India; India, Ahmedabad; India, Hyderabad; India, Hyderabad; India, Bangalore; India, New Delhi; India, Pune; India, New Delhi Date posted 02/04/2021
Job Title:Software Development Engineer
Role Overview:McAfee is hiring for people with expertise in C++ development on Windows platform:
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role :
As a software engineer, you will be working on developing next-generation Windows security solutions.
- Your contribution will be crucial to the success of our strategic mission to build industry-leading products that give the most consistent, reliable and effective security experience to our customers.
- You’ll collaborate with senior engineers, software architects, quality engineers, product managers and other stakeholders to design and build innovative solutions to modern endpoint security problems.
- This role is an opportunity to join and influence a new major Programme to build innovative, integrated products that are based on next-generation technology and leading thinking in the security industry.
- You will be working as part of a strong local software development team as well as with engineering teams across the globe.
About you :
- 6+Years of Development Experience.
- You can work directly with the Win32 API and/or the native API.
- You understand Windows architecture and internals.
- You are experienced with Modern C++ (11/14/17) language features and Standard Library.
- You have experience with Object-Oriented Programming and Generic Programming.
- You use development tools like Visual Studio 2019 and WinDbg.
- Additionally, you will have excellent communication skills, a strong business acumen, and the ability to work within a large, matrixed organization. The ability to listen, adapt and influence is essential. TheAn understanding of cybersecurity industry and experience in the engineering of cybersecurity products is highly desirable but not essential.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.