Software QA EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 01/07/2019
Job Title: Software QA Engineer
Description: We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about software testing, and has a strong interest in cyber security .The person who takes this role will be working to deliver content that will be used by next generation of Anti-Malware products and tools. This is a unique opportunity to influence and contribute to a critical part of the business that protects our customers
- You will create and document test plans and test cases for non-GUI interfaces
- You will create and execute automated test suites/cases for non-GUI interfaces
- You will be responsible for testing on both Windows and Non-windows platforms.
- You will be responsible for non-functional areas of testing especially Performance, stress, soak and Security.
- You will be responsible for creating automation scripts using python language
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- You should have 0-2 years of IT experience with a BE/MCA Degree
- You should have knowledge/experience in Automation using python scripting language
- You should have Strong Analytical skills and should demonstrate the same in testing exercises.
- You should have proven experience and strong understanding of SDLC, STLC, test methodologies
- You should have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to collaborate with internal and external parties including QA, Support, Development Engineers and Customers
- Prior experience of working in Scrum will be an added advantage
- Test certifications such as ISTQB certification preferred .
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.