Software QA EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 07/31/2019
Job Title:Software QA Engineer
• Design and development of automation framework using Java/ Python
• Have a clear vision for quality of the product and overall QA life cycle.
• Building custom test automation frameworks and automation scripts for BVT.
• Design and implementation of automated test framework
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Contribute to the functional, automation and non-functional testing activities for Enterprise product.
• Should assist development and support with the customer issues – reproducing as well as verification.
• Should have strong focus towards testing/automation of cloud/hybrid deployments including multi-tier
• Should have strong debugging experience and excellent problem-solving skills.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role :
- Having relevant Work Experience of 3 – 4 years in software testing – functional, non-
functional as well as automation.
- Testing experience with Cloud/SaaS deployments is strongly desired
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating system.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Prior experience in testing security/networking products is a plus.
- Experience in automation and scripting language such as Python highly desired.
- Working experience with JIRA/GIT is desired.
- Experience in maintaining lab hardware systems, VM setup, and work experience with ESX
servers is desired.
- Should have strong debugging experience and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills for cooperation with other departments and strategic partners
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (India)