Software QA engineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 09/05/2019
Job Title:Software QA engineer
Deep understanding of Quality standards like GS5000, ISO 9000 and models like CMMI. Authors detailed software quality requirements to meet Intel quality standards. Works with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met. Trains the team on quality engineering practices. Drives effective software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards, requirements. Provides input into program deliverables /milestones regarding quality (resources, schedule, goals, etc.) Drives actions from previous post-project reviews to closure as part of Product development team (PDT), including process/work product audits.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- You will be responsible and accountable for quality of one of the world class mobile security product.
- Contribute in software development related activities.
- Analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with use cases and test cases independently.
- You will set up test environment including QA servers and maintain it throughout the project
- You will Implement test automation using Selenium and/or seetest
- Collaborate with team members to create test cases and test plan from functional specifications
- Ensures product quality through continuous integrations and code/test refactoring
- Ensure functional requirements are implemented in the code
- 4+ years of software QA experience in mobile domain
- 2+ years of QA experience with applications on Android and/or iOS.
- 2+ years of experience on QA automation on Android and/or iOS
- Very good at Test management and defect tracking tools like Jira, QAComplete
- Knowledge of JAVA, .Net is a plus
- Development experience on Android is a plus.
- Good at API testing, web services and client server communication
- Creative and analytical problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Agile Development process
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (India)