Software QA EngineerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 03/30/2021
Job Title:Software QA Engineer
Role Overview:Experienced Software QA Engineer to handle manual validation as well as automated test suite.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Validation of McAfee daily contents using automated test suite.
- Validation of Interoperability between multiple McAfee Enterprise products using automated test suite.
- Interact with product teams to understand features of new version of products & design test scenarios based on the new features.
- Debug automation or product issues seen during validation.
- Opportunity to work on both Windows & Non Windows OS.
- Fix minor issues in automation.
- Contribute in exploratory testing.
- Report issues & follow up with product teams.
- Software QA Engineer with 3-5 years of hands on experience in manual validation.
- Basic knowledge of any scripting language, preferably Python
- Good knowledge of working in Windows OS environment including installation & configuration of the OS.
- Experience in Linux & MAC OS will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of working in virtualization environment.
- Good in exploring new features & designing new test cases based on this.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Open to take up challenging tasks & stretching beyond call of duty when situation requires.
- Open to work on holidays or weekends on a rotational basis with team members.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.