Software Quality Assurance Engineer-Test AutomationPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 09/08/2020
Job Title:Software Quality Assurance Engineer-Test Automation
McAfee is hiring for Software QA Engineer who has worked on product testing and has experience in networking or Security products.
About the role :
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Understand the product/module requirement and come up with required test plans and scripts for automated testing.
- You will work with design teams and working towards resolving bugs, ensuring that the product meets the quality and usability expectations
- You will Review product documentation and providing feedback
- Automate test cases and test framework development
- Set up and maintaining a QA test bed and process for the Network Security appliances.
- Compliance with latest testing methodologies to deliver additional functionality with improved quality
- Guide the usability and management aspects with customer requirements in mind
- Participate in Design Reviews and Code Inspections
- Hands-on authoring of test cases and test code combined with test execution
- Design and develop automated tools or frameworks for highly optimised and effective test coverage.
- Ensure test-ability in product features and measure code coverage data regularly
- Utilize new test technologies to develop product's testing strategy
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting in variety of local and remote testing environments as well as in the field as required.
- You will report to the Engineering manager.
- 4+Years years of experience in product testing and development, including doing code review / bug analysis, writing test tools, designing test cases and contributing to effective test planning. Aproven track record of shipping high quality, scalable software Should have debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Understanding of networking and security.
- Strong automation and scripting knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product. Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.