Software Quality Engineer for Cloud Workload Protection Platform (Linux)Primary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 02/13/2020
Job Title:Software Quality Engineer for Cloud Workload Protection Platform (Linux)
A Software Quality Engineer's primary responsibility is to Work with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.. This is a unique and challenging role need to Provides input into program deliverables /milestones regarding quality (resources, schedule, goals, etc.) Drives actions from previous post-project reviews to closure as part of Product development team (PDT), including process/work product audits.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role :
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Proven experience working in a true agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge on any Cloud Service Providers would be plus
About you :
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience as automated QA tester on Linux
- Expertise in any scripting languages like Python/Shell
- Experience in testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.