Software Quality EngineerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 10/10/2021
Role Overview:McAfee Enterprise is hiring for QA Engineer who has prior experience on networking products and Automation framework.
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
About the role :
- You will work on testing the management platform and Networking products.
- You will design test cases for front-end (UI) and back-end using REST APIs.
About you :
- 5-9 years of testing experience with a management platform or a networking product.
- Experience working with Linux operating systems such as CentOS and Fedora.
- Hands-on experience of MySQL / MariaDB.
- Track record of designing and automating test cases for front-end (UI) and back-end using REST APIs.
- Experience creating test plans and conducting reviews with stakeholders.
- Sound understanding and experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ease in working with IPS and IDS or similar network security products.
- Exposure to Selenium WebDriver.
- Exposure to L2 and L3 network protocols (TCP, UDP).
- Experience working on traffic generating tools such as Spirent and Breaking Point.
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.