Software Tools/Build EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 03/26/2019
Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.). Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
- At least 6-12 years of experience in product quality assurance including code review / bug analysis, writing test tools, and identifying automation opportunities.
Should have programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills. Proven knowledge of debugging using tools like windbg.
- A proven track record of Windows Operating System knowledge.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing test cases and contributing to effective test planning.
- Should have excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge in C++ programming a plus.
- Should have strong hold on performance tools like Windows ADK
- Should have proven hands-on experience and good knowledge in Perl/Python.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product.
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks