Sr. iOS DeveloperPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 07/27/2020
Job Title:Sr. iOS Developer
Software architect manages the technical direction of a project. Our mission is to make high-level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms. Determine coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements. We haPerform pathfinding and surveys technologies. Work with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry and between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You have a “startup” mentality who hits the ground running.
- You work with other developers throughout the development process.
- You connect with the other team or 3rd party vendors to integrate functional component.
- You report to the Engineering Manager.
- Understand user requirements; design applications and APIs for devices that meet real-world scenarios. Solve and explain complex problems with application design, and user experiences.
- 8+ years of experience in software development of which 5+ years of experience iOS application design
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Cocoa Touch Framework, Location, Core Data, Audio/Video, Maps, In-App purchase, VPN)
- You have experience with Objective C, Swift programming APNS, Memory Management Unit Test cases, Code Coverage, Automation
- You have experience in design patterns, Algorithms Instruments: Allocation, Leaks Crash and Debugging skills
- Security and networking background and OS level experience Knowledge of Jira is a plus Good group interaction skills. Excellent knowledge of Agile Development process BS in computer science or related majors, MS a plus.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.