Sr. Software Development EngineerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 09/17/2021
Job Title:Sr. Software Development Engineer
Role Overview:We are hiring for Software Engineer who will help develop next-generation security solutions for SAAS applications.
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the Role:
- You will write code per product requirements.
- You will own and maintain high-quality code for the cloud console that provisions, reports and orchestrates security in cloud.
- Being aware of current technology trends & factoring this into current design and implementation.
- Recognize big picture, take initiative to solve the problem and improve design.
- Fix bugs quickly, with an eye for quality..
- Review code changes from other developers on parts of a product source code.
- Demonstrate your code is complete by finding creative ways to develop test automation.
- Work in Agile development.
- Overall, 5+ years of experience in Java development.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers on technical front.
- Experience in designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Strong programming skills in Core Java and web-based technologies
- Expertise in web technologies such as JEE, REST, Spring
- Demonstrable skills in database concepts, Algorithms and Design patterns
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be an excellent problem solver, creative thinker and self-motivated
- Preferable to have experience in continuous delivery environment using test driven development
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.