Sr. Software QA EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 02/21/2019
- End to End functional testing using routers, PC’s, Mac, IOT, linux and mobile devices
- Design, Develop, Review,Execute and Maintain Test Plan and Test Cases
- Participate and Contribute in Code Reviews with the Dev team
- Own QA Documentation for defects, procedures and process
- Troubleshoot customer issues and interface with appropriate product teams on issue resolution on end to end basis
- Should be able to trouble issues in products, report defects and collaborate with respective development engineer to resolve the issues
- Work closely with developers and extend automated unit test cases and share test code
- Collaborate with developers to create White box test strategy, test plans from functional specifications
- Execution of Automation scripts
- Ensure testability in code and measure code coverage data regularly
- Ensures a product quality through continuous testing and refinement of the code base
- Identify regression coverage for any code changes
- Define performance test plans. Execute performance tests on a consistent basis. Define and report against KPIs ( key performance indicators )
- Validation of security requirements through functional and automated tests
- Execution of various penetration testing tools
- Participate in bug scrubs in collaboration with engineering team and product owner
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min. 6 to 8 years of software engineering experience with a proven track record of quality assurance of commercially released products.
- Min. 2+ years of experience on functional testing using Web based, mobile applications and IOT devices
- Sound understanding of security and penetration testing and methods
- Should be very strong on SQL queries and building, debugging of complex queries
- Understanding of various unit testing systems and tools is preferable.
- Good understanding of Networking Concepts including IP Tables, routers, bridges.
- Good understanding of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, SSL
- Experience with packet sniffing tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump
- Very good in testing techniques & methodologies.
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.