Support Account ManagerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 02/14/2020
Job Title:Support Account Manager
The SAM is an assigned support management resource focused on driving the success of McAfee products and support services provided to multiple enterprise customers.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About Role :
- The SAM will foster strong relationships between McAfee teams and the enterprise customer
- The SAM will provide current and customer-relevant technical information and documented best practices advice to drive successful outcomes with product lifecycle planning, deployment, administration, and support of McAfee products across the enterprise
- Serve as a customer advocate and support management coordination point for McAfee Enterprise Support
- Provide 7x24x365 standby availability for response and management coordination of critical enterprise issues (in coordination with other McAfee team members for time off)
- Foster strong relationships between McAfee teams and the enterprise customer via regular onsite visits (2 per customer per year)
- Provide advice and recommendations, based upon McAfee documented technical information and best practices for effective life cycle planning, deployment, administration and support of McAfee products across the enterprise
- Maintain detailed awareness of McAfee product solutions in the customer environment through periodic reviews
- Provide proactive and customer-relevant communications on malware, vulnerabilities, McAfee product technical information, and strategic product plans
- Deliver periodic issue status reviews and Executive Summary Reports outlining McAfee technical support activities, achievement of success against agreed benchmarks, and other relevant information to inform enterprise customer management
- Maintain a high level technical awareness and competency regarding the planning and administration of McAfee products in line with security industry practices
- Works with Sales team to identify opportunities for growth in the client environment
About You :
Experience in management of technical projects requiring coordination of various resources for successful outcome
High-level management knowledge of data security hardware, software, networking, and management platforms with an understanding and emphasis on deployment planning, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, and maintenance of client/server operations
Excellentcommunications skills -written, verbal,and presentation
Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications preferred
English fluency required; Additional languages a plus
Depending on customer assignment a security clearance may be required for this position
Work in EMEA hours
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.