Customer Success ManagerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 10/21/2020
Job Title:Customer Success Manager
Support Account Manager will own our most strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills, strong business and technical acumen. The ideal candidate will work with CISO’s and business leaders to understand their business goal and security posture and map McAfee's security solutions/services. At the same time, the candidate will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills to make McAfee a world class customer success organization.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Ensure that the customer deployment and onboarding is completed in timely manner and customer is able to maximize value from the product
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, managing use case enablement plans and providing additional security solutions
- Delivery of periodic (monthly/quarterly) Customer Success Forums (CSF) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review and analyze statistics, metrics, and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that Customer’s technical issues are addressed in timely manner
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Drive Stickiness via conducting technical workshops, webinars, roadmap discussion and executive sponsorships.
- Drive business outcomes for customer helping them realize ROI on Solutions and services
- Drive customer reference for existing customers and prospects
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plan
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, and health status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications are a plus
- Experience with McAfee solutions is preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Understanding of Network security architecture, protocols in SAAS/PAAS model
- Background in program/project management of large program (collection of many projects or customers) in cross-functional, cross-companies with consistency, and governance is a plus
- Experience with Proxy/NGFW, SIEM, Messaging or Data Security technologies is a huge plus
- Organized and reliable. Self driven to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Excellent organizational, presentation (in-person) and communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship tools
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.