UI SpecialistPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 02/04/2021
Job Title:UI Specialist
Role Overview:Are you a front-end UI developer who can flex into QA and thrives in a global e-commerce environment? Do you want to be part of a team that builds great things? Do you have a passion for developing brilliant user experiences and collaborating with UX designers? Do you like the precision of QA, and enjoy working a variety of projects? Join a large scale Marketing Operations Team that spans multiple geographies and work with business, UX, and engineering stakeholders from around the world.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Collaborate with User Experience, Product Management, and Marketing to brainstorm user experiences
- Enhance the user experience by developing seamless navigation plans from the UX team
- Build web pages using components and templates leveraging Adobe Experience Manager
- Take the lead on the creative process and collaborate with a team of designers and developers to provide changes as needed
- Work closely with members of other areas and technology teams to identify CMS-related issues
- Responsible for quality assurance audits and ensures the product integrity and that standards are being met
- Troubleshoot systems to ensure reliability, usability and performance.
- Codify updated design for McAfee’s website and cart
- Collaborte with back-end developers to improve usability through Adobe Experience Manager
- Understand digital data layer and concepts of dynamic web pages
- You like solving puzzles and problem solving
- You have worked in a consumer e-commerce environment, and are familiar with Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention as a framework
- Understand the customer journey thorugh the website
- Experienced working with localized sites, translated content, various currencies, etc.
- You have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Well versed inmobile responsive design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Figma
- Experience with tools that improve quality of web pages like Google Lighthouse
- Interest in continued education and research into UI development trends
- Solid experience quality testing web pages
- You thrive collaborating with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to achieve great web experiences
- Experience with Agile scrum methodologies and JIRA preferrred
- Willingness to express your opinions and comfot making inquires within your team
- Working Hours: 2:00PM to 11:00PM
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.