UI/UX Digital Content/DesignerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 04/14/2021
Job Title:UI/UX Digital Content/Designer
Role Overview:As a Digital Content/Designer reporting into the Digital Experience Team, the focus of this opportunity is to review, oversee and manage content changes related to McAfee products in to the customer success group. Ensuring the most accurate, up to date content is available to our customer to guide them to self education and self help.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Work with UX Designer to develop solutions and establish requirements
- Create UX and UI deliverables to communicate the intended user experience such as screen flow diagrams, pixel-perfect mockups, prototypes, icons, UI specification and user stories
- Articulate design ideas, decisions and rationale
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and mockups
- Analyze data from business analytics and customer feedback to make and support design decisions
- Provide design and HTML/CSS support
- QA testing
- Validate success post-launch through analytics and customer feedback
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice
- 1 or more years of experience in Interaction Design, UX Design or UI Design
- Portfolio of UX/UI design work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of UX and UI design principles and responsive design
- Familiarity with user testing and A/B testing
- Experience with Agile methodology
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.