Web DeveloperPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 01/24/2020
Job Title:Web Developer
Are you a front web developer that wants to fly in the global e-commerce environment? Do you want to be part of a team that builds great things?
Do you a penchant to designing, coding and modifying websites, ecommerce cart, like tweaking a content management system (CMS) ?
Do you strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design , optimized for monetization flow with clear navigation.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
Handle incoming requests for web pages to be coded as per creative design and launched from stakeholders around the world: Japan, US, Brazil, Australia, APAC and Europe.
- Codify updated design for mcafee’s ecommerce cart as per creatives.
- Understanding of Adobe Target or similar tool for A/B testing and experience targeting is a plus
- Sit with User Experience, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to brainstorm things to test
- Take lead on creative process and collaboratewith a team of designers and developers to provide changes as needed.
- Build out page using components and templates inside of Adobe Experience Manager or any other CMS.
- Good understanding and knowledge of product website structure, taxonomy, and templates
- Experience and deep understanding with web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe analytics is a big plus
- Should be able to undertand digital data layer and concepts of dynamic pages.
- On hand exposure on Tag management solution like Adobe Tag manager, google tag manager to deploy pixels is a big plus
- Works closely with members of other areas and technology teams to identify CMS-related issues
- Testing and QA checks to make sure content, analytics, code are “spot on”
You should have 4- 9 years of relevant experience
- You like solving puzzles and problem solving
- You have worked in a consumer e-commerce environment, and are familiar with Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention as a framework
- You must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with tools that improve quality of web pages like Google Lighthouse
- Deep functional knowledge hands on design experience on web services framework (REST or SOAP)
- You have authoring experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to build the next gen web pages
- Experience with ecommerce CART and Launch CART page testing flows in AEM will be very helpful.
- You have a “good eye” for a properly laid out web page
- You thrive in collaborating with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to achieve great web experiences
- You have worked with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, hotjar, etc.
- You will be required to work in evening shifts. We are a team across geographies in a large corporation, so constant commucation with colleagues is important
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location:India, Bangalore
- Senior Software Development Engineer Engineering, Software Development Bengaluru, Karnataka
- DevOps Engineer for Cloud Workload Protection Platform (Linux) Engineering, Cloud, Devops Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Software Quality Engineer for Cloud Workload Protection Platform (Windows) Engineering, Cloud Bengaluru, Karnataka