Intern - Software Licence SpecialistPrimary Location Bogota, Distrito Capital de Bogotá Date posted 10/09/2019
Job Title:Intern - Software Licence Specialist
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about software, develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers Examines, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting choices, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- You Will Provide consultation to a customer for them to extract maximum value from the products.
- You Will Provide technical solutions to customers for specific individual or grouped products with a high focus on quality and expedient resolution
- Using Your Skills, you will achieve outstanding results across a range of key performance indicators, including, but not limited to customer Net Promoter Score, resolution time and adherence to service level goals
- You Need to be a current Student with 18 months or less to the degree.
- You have availability to work 40 weekly hours
- You have a fluent spoken English
- You most develop an interest in commercial operations
- You have excellent communications skills and be persuasive and responsive
- You have to be very enthusiastic, talented and energetic and wants to now the sales world to develop yourself into an agile sales cycle environment
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern