Professional Services ConsultantPrimary Location Columbia, Bogota Date posted 03/24/2021
Job Title:Professional Services Consultant
Role Overview:You will be expert in information security and governance with McAfee clients. Essential to this role is the ability to represent McAfee as a trusted advisor on information security. We ask that you can design solution architecture and promote both the solution and the underlying information security principles. Program management of the implementation of solutions and technologies is an important part of the business. The third part of this role is problem management, remediation and root cause analysis to help process and technology improvement.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will analyze and document client requirements and solution design for how McAfee solutions can meet these requirements now and, in the future,
- You will analyze and solve issues for architecture integrated networks, data and personal computer solutions.
- We will help you. Program management of schedules, budgets and personnel to ensure that projects are completed with a high level of technical expertise.
- You will identify professional services opportunities for McAfee and partners.
- You will maintain a good knowledge of other information security vendor's products and the competitive relationship to McAfee's products
- We will help you maintain and expand client contact at high levels and build credible relationships with important client personnel.
- We will help you achieve provide professional services as an expert in cybersecurity for McAfee customers and partners.
- You will provide expertise in cybersecurity within McAfee and assist other McAfee personnel
- You have three years of proven technical support and service delivery experience
- You are knowledgeable in Windows and Linux operating systems and underlying applications.
- You are knowledgeable in network communication protocols and troubleshooting
- You are knowledgeable of OSI/TCP-IP models and troubleshooting
- You have Certifications in cybersecurity or network/operating system security (CISM,CEH, CISSP or similar).
- You are enthusiastic in working with a multicultural team and within different companies across the world.
- You have an University degree in System Engineering/Networks/ Programming.
- You shown an appreciation and knowledge of security technologies
- You translate technical information into commercial terms for nontechnical contacts
- You have a good understanding of Security products and where they fit within an organization to meet the client requirements
- You approach market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT within several sectors
- You are fluent in English (required)
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.