Software Sales Account RepPrimary Location Columbia, Bogota Date posted 09/07/2021
Job Title:Software Account Manager
Role Overview:The Software Account Manager is responsible to develop and expand McAfee solution Presence in the actual named territory and you will work closely with local partners to contributes to finding the right solutions to protect strategic customers managing McAfee Strategy as device to cloud Cybersecurity company. Your work will have real-world impact and make a tangible difference in keeping people safe from cyber threats. WE expect you be a cybersecurity leader in your territory, you will report directly to the Multicounty Sales Manager. You will run the sales strategy for a specific region and executes against plan and manages the team to meet growth goals. You must assure your relationship with local partners, top customers and understanding of all teams.
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the Role:
- Objectives may include revenue, margin, volume, MSS, product mix as defined by management. Responsible for driving incremental demand creation effort with customers for developing Intel’s products, solutions, or services.
- Identifies potential customers, initiating a sales relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and finalizing the sales process.
- Leverage internal technical resources as needed to meet customer solution requirements.
- Has understanding of the portfolio of Intel software products and solutions and introduces potential customers to Intel software products and software/hardware solutions.
- Analyzes the customer environment to understand customer needs and collaborates with technical resources to provide expertise as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Works closely with customers to drive POC's and/or various GTM activities. Upsells/cross sell intel products and solutions based on customer need.
- Has decision-making/negotiating authority within generally defined guidelines with some room for interpretation.
- Generates demand with resellers and end-user customers and growing mindshare, product awareness, and business relationships.
- Works closely with Intel geo SMG field sales teams to drive customer adoptions of Intel SW and services. Develops relationships internally with XPG¿s and various stakeholders.
- You will define your territory sales strategies aligned with LTAM and Corporate goals
- You will work with marketing to develop lead programs.
- You will develop direct channel strategies to coverage your territory
- You will manage overall sales process, under appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- You will provide sales consultation to executive level customers and partners.
- You will negotiate software and service sales contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- You will bring ongoing SW solutions education to the field to increase our sales efforts.
- You will develop relationships with important influencers and partners.
- You will support events and conferences by coordinating Executive speeches and demos were necessary.
- Your background includes 5+ years of professional experience y
- You also have 4+ years of enterprise software sales experience. Security Software.
- Your are effective at both the executive and individual contributor levels
- You also have experience and credibility selling to the C level of Fortune 1000 companies
- Think and act on a strategic level
- MBA is a plus
- English fluency is a must
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.