Software Sales Representative - New EnglandPrimary Location Boston, Massachusetts Date posted 06/29/2020
Job Title:Software Sales Representative - New England
US, Massachusetts, Boston
Enterprise Software Sales Representative - New England
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
The Software Sales Account Manager builds new business and managing accounts. You will ensure maximum customer support and satisfaction, and achievement of target revenue. As a Software Sales Account Manager, you will collaborate with the Regional Sales Managers, as part of the Global Sales Team and oversee the sales support of McAfee's Enterprise Security product line to Fortune 500 customers with the region. As a Software Sales Account Manager your role is an essential part of the sales organization. You will responsible for growing your territory and maximizing revenue, while building future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account and territory planning. You’ll work with sales managers, prospects and partners as a subject-matter sales expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
You will be based in New England, and serve enterprise accounts in the MA, CT, NH, VT region, and report to the Regional Director of Enterprise Sales, Northeast.
About the Role:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. exceed quota of 6M +)
- Grow territory, maximizing short-term revenue, close software contract and services in the range of $500K-$2M
- Build future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account and territory planning
- Work closely with Sales Engineering team (Pre-Sales team) and other areas of McAfee (formerly McAfee) in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at business level to show how McAfee's solutions provide value
- Demonstrate customer-centric selling and bring a track record using it to help increase revenue
- Work with the sales leadership team to strategize on sales approaches, ensure successful on-site product evaluations
- Plan and execute customer product pilots, proof of concepts Provide Sales expertise through technical and product presentations, product demonstrations, pilot implementations, beta program administration, and ongoing consultation
- Your background will include ten (10+) plus years selling software and services related products, experience selling software security solutions and cloud solutions would be a significant plus
- Consistent quota attainment selling security or software services over 4 or more quarters
- Understanding and working knowledge of networking topologies and technologies
- Direct selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality
- Established contacts; rolodex and intimate knowledge of enterprise accounts assigned territory
- Must have established relationships and ability to network accordingly to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization Experience working in a multi-tiered, multi-divisional organization is a plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.